Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Biggest SECRET About Wearing Makeup

Hello Ladies!

So recently I have been wearing lots of bold bright red and coral lipsticks! And more then anything I've heard people saying how it looks so good on me and that they could NEVER pull it off. I want to share the biggest secret in wearing makeup. You have to be confident in yourself!! Yes I know some shades look better on certain skin tones but if your not confident about yourself you will never think a bold lipstick looks good!

I understand being afraid to try new things! I have been there! I tried so many different types of make up styles and ways of application. The best thing for anybody who is learning wants to learn or is having trouble is to go get a make over! Seriously go to your local mall or department store and have one of the make up ladies completely give you a makeover! Most at your major department or make up stores have trained professionals!

Before you start the makeover ask them to tell you step by step what they are doing so you can repeat the look by yourself (this does take practice!) Also ask the to match you to some eyeshadows and a variety of lip colors!

Makeup is an Art! so it does take practice! Nobody is perfect there first time! and even the major professionals still make booboos here and there. I suggest when you want to go for a certain look for a date or whatever the occasion do a few dry runs first! Make sure you have the look down before your big day, because nothing is more frustrating trying to get a new make up look perfect being limited for time before a big occasion. When I first start trying new looks it may take me up to two hours to get it just right the first time but once I know what I need to do it is simple and easy from there!

So remember Ladies!!! CONFIDENCE is the key to great makeup and feeling Beautiful!




Stay Beautiful
Be Confident,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment